Thursday, June 24, 2010

Black and Gold

Dress: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Coach
Sunglasses: Target
Headband: Juicy Couture
Earrings: Eiffel Tower gift shop
Bracelet: vintage
"What are you wearing?! You look like a cop!" -My older brother's reaction upon seeing what I was wearing.

I do not think I look like a cop. I actually really like this dress a lot. I think it is very minimalistic, clean cut, and polished. Only problem, I am now realizing at I look at these pictures- does this dress wrinkle! Plus, it seemed to pick up quite a bit of lint, but that was to be expected. To complement all the gold buttons of this dress, I paired a lot of gold accessories. The gold earrings, a vintage bracelet, the sandals, and the little heart on the headband. Again, this may come across as too matchy-matchy for some. However. Not only do I not care, I think it works like this.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...