Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blue and White Porcelain

Dress: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Coach
Sunglasses: Target
Necklace: Charter Club
I did it! I successfully found something that I though was appropriate for the occasion, not black, and I took pictures outside before it got dark. Go me!

I totally forgot that this dress even existed! Last night, while rummaging through my closet, I stumbled upon this and was pleasantly surprised. This dress reminds me of blue and white china, and flows beautifully over the body instead of restricting it. Unfortunately, it may have been too long since I last wore this, it's definitely a bit too tight, but I think I looked okay. I paired it with my favorite summer sandals and a simple pearl necklace to keep this outfit looking really polished.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a dress on my blog today! Go see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...