Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blue, Pink, and White

Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
T-Shirt: American Eagle
Camisole: Ralph Lauren
Skirt(borrowed from mom): BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Coach
Necklace: Erikson Beamon for Target
Today was a long day. And it's still not over. I have yet to finish up my journal for work, and I have to pack my lunch and get everything else ready for work tomorrow.

Enough of my whining though, and onto this outfit. I really do like it a lot, but I just wish I could have taken some pictures during the day to capture the real quality of it. I really love how the white skirt really makes all the colors pop. I love how blue and pink look together as it is, and this is knee-length borrowed skirt do them much better justice then my usual skinny jeans do. Then, I added this layered necklace just to keep the outfit for being too boring for my taste, plus my new favorite cognac slouchy leather handbag and gold sandals for a finishing touch.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the black, pink, and white outfit KK! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i love you! however, the sweater is blue, although it is hard to tell ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...