Monday, June 14, 2010

Cowabunga!

Top: I.N.C
Skirt (borrowed from mom): BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Coach
Belt: J. Crew
Bag: Kate Spade
Necklace: vintage
Earrings: stolen from mom
Well, I went a full week without really donning black. However, now I'm back in black, but not for too long. I really wanted to wear this top I borrowed from my mom today, just because it is so fun, but I knew I was going to have to wear black to get a look I desired. Whatever. It's not too overwhelmingly black like other days, so I'm satisfied.

My favorite part of this outfit is probably the belt, actually. I got this belt about two years ago, and haven't worn it as much as I would like, so I am hoping to start to get some wear out of it now. I just love the shine and the color; it's so bold and vibrant! Also, I finally replaced my Target sunglasses (last seen here.) I crushed them going to New York in April, and this weekend is the first time I was able to find them in a Target again (while back at work this Saturday...sigh) Anyways, look for my other those and my other exciting Target find sometime soon!

Last random note, my blog is relatively under-construction. It's almost done, but I want to change the header. However, I have to figure out how to do that first.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...