Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 3 without black

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Camisole: Ann Taylor Loft
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Coach
Earrings: Bebe

So I'm patting myself on the back for the third day in a row for not wearing black as the primary focus. However, tomorrow could put a drastic halt on my fresh colored week, seeing as I have an important industry party to go to tomorrow with my company, and my nicest clothes are black. So, tonight I'm going to try to dedicate a bit of time to thinking of something appropriate and colorful! Here's to a good challenge!

Anyways, I tried to brighten my spirits this morning with this springy ensemble after I saw the gray and dreary day outside. Robin blue and mint green I think make such a nice combination, and pairing it with khaki keeps it profession. Actually, I really would have loved this with my white skirt from yesterday, but I wore it yesterday. Maybe sometime later this summer?

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...