Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eye of the Tiger

Top (borrowed from mom): Michael by Michael Kors
Pants: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: BCBG Max Azria
Earrings: American Eagle
Sunglasses: Target
Bracelets: H & M
Bag: Coach

Black and brown go together....
A. Never! Black and brown together is such a faux pas!
B. Always! Break the rules, and wear what you want!
C. Sometimes. It depends on how it is put together.
D. Who cares? Fashion is dumb.

Myself, I've always kinda been a C kinda girl, often finding it hard to put black and brown together on my own. However, I'll see how other people put it together, and they look so polished and effortless! That was kinda what I was going for here, and I really like it! It doesn't seem like they clash too awfully, in my opinion. Plus, I am really loving the pops of blue in this outfit, between the earrings, the beads, and incidentally enough- my toe nail polish!

I wish I could have more pictures, but unfortunately there wasn't enough time today- extra long day at work. LE SIGH.

Thoughts and Comments?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. THAT TOP. IS AWESOME!!! and I'm loving the title for it as well =) It's not your typical style so it's pretty cool to see you branch out

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...