Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Day!

Top: Betsey Johnson
Pants: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Coach
Necklace: Betsey Johnson

Today was my first day of working at my internship at 270, inc. I was nervous, upon arriving at work, but by the end of the day, most of my fears had subsided.

Anyways, today I wanted to keep my look pretty classy and polished, even though we have a business casual dress code. (emphasis on the casual) However, I believe that you get dressed for the job you would eventually like to have, not currently are working. i.e- I do not want to be an intern for the rest of my life. So, I wore my nicest dress pants, and paired it with a flirty and cute silk top. To add to the professional look, I added my patent leather black pumps, and a delicate necklace.

Woo. Okay, I know this pretty short, but I am pretty wiped from my day today, and there is still so much I have to do here!

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...