Wednesday, June 16, 2010

God bless my mom



Top (borrowed from mom): Nanette Lepore
Skirt (borrowed from mom): BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Earrings: stolen from mom
Bag: Coach
Sunglasses: Target
Seriously, god bless my mother for always letting me borrow whatever I want from her gigantic wardrobe. I am seriously so lucky that she is the same size and doesn't have any problems with my constant borrowing. If not, I would have spent a fortune this summer trying to create the perfect working girl wardrobe.

Anyways. I'm really liking today's look...I feel very grecian. Turquoise and white is such a great color combination as it is, but gold accessories (sandals, earrings, necklace) really give this outfit that feel, I think. Also, I just love this top in general. The fine detailing is evident everywhere; from the lace edging on the top, ruffling, and the overall texture of the top. Finally, I'm kinda mad this is the second time in a week that I am wearing this skirt, but it was just such a perfect complement to this top. Black would have been too wintry, don't you think?

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...