Thursday, June 3, 2010

It was a dark and stormy night...

Shirt: Juicy Couture
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Skirt: Marc Jacobs
Sandals: Steve Madden
Bag: Coach
Necklace: BCBG Max Azria
Earrings: stolen from mom, and piercing pagoda
...well, it's about to be at least. I was just sitting here, when all of a sudden, the sky just opened up and the torrential downpour began. But that's besides the point.

Anyways, so today is the last day of work for the week! Really, already? I seriously can't believe how fast it went! Okay yea, it was a three day week. Regardless, it flew by.

So yet again, I'm wearing black. I don't know how I got in this funk. (did anyone see Glee Tuesday? Fabulous.) Back on point, I really am a lover of bright colors, but this week really doesn't reflect that. However, while looking through my closet today, I noticed a lot of my more colorful pieces are not really work appropriate. Sigh. I guess I'm going to have to work on that... aka shopping time! However, I still really like how this outfit came out overall. I haven't worn this skirt in forever, and with all the colors in it, it really is very versatile. Usually I can be rather boring with it, and I'll wear it with a black or white top, but I should wear it with some of the other colors in the skirt. Well, I can work on that I guess. Plus, I love love love this necklace, and I don't wear it enough. It's such a complex pendant, and hangs so nicely on this basic and delicate gold chain.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...