Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Meh.

Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Tank-Top: J. Crew
Pants (borrowed from mom): Saks Fifth Avenue
Shoes: Coach
Bag: Coach
Sunglasses: Target
Bracelet: gift

Hmm. This outfit is pretty meh. I had very high hopes for when I conjured this look in my head last night, but upon putting it all together this morning, I was not very impressed. Don't get me wrong, I love how it's just abundant in bold and bright colors, but it's just not right. Something is off, but I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it needs a long necklace? I don't know. Anyways, I guess this is better then coming to work naked, right?

These pants are really fun and different, but I wish I thought of a more creative way to put them together. Maybe next time.
Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I agree somewhat, i think the outfit is still cute it just isn't as big of a head turner. BUTTT I lovee the last picture its so adorable plus it shows off the WONDERFUL coach shoes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love that picture too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...