Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A New Twist

Top (borrowed from mom): White House Black Market
Dress (worn as a skirt): Juicy Couture
Sandals: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Target
Earrings: stolen from mom
Necklace: France
Bag: Coach
Relatively inspired by this outfit from the lovely Jessica Schroeder of What I Wore, and in effort to make this dress more work friendly, here is what I came up with it for today's look.

I am relatively pleased with the ensemble, but would be happier if I could wear it how I really want to right now, with a spaghetti strap tank-top. However, even though my office is very (emphasis on casual) business casual, I knew that wouldn't be appropriate. Look for that look sometime in the future, I hope.

In other news, I finally got my hair touched up! It's a shade darker than usual, but I am loving it. However, I know I'm not going to love the inevitable "You're hair is so red! Your not naturally a red head?!" No, no I am not.

Thoughts and Comments? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...