Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shiny, Silky, Silvery


Top (borrowed from mom):Cynthia Cynthia Steffe
Pants: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Coach
Wristlet: Coach
Bracelets: Lenox, Sergio Lub
Necklace: Vintage
Today is the last day of my third week at work! Goodness, I cannot believe how time flies. I feel like it was honestly my first day here like yesterday. Regardless, I doubt anyone really cares so I'll stop rambling about how old I am beginning to feel....okay yea I'm stopping now.

Anyways. So the inspiration for this look was the top, one of the pieces borrowed from my mom this week. I really like it a lot, it's so delicate and feminine, and I think the slouchy blue bow in the middle makes it a little different from the average silk printed tank. Plus, check out the ruffles! Since it's the summer and decently hot in the Frederick area, I don't need a cardigan or anything. But imagine in the winter with like a cute sweater, and the ruffle coming out at the top? Need to borrow this again. Moving on, I paired it with some black slouchy pants instead of my usual black high-waisted skirt, just to balance the girliness of the top. Finally, I piled on some shiny silver bracelets and added my favorite black patent high heel pumps.


Thoughts and Comments?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...