Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Too much of the same thing?

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Sandals: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Coach
Sunglasses: Target
Earrings: H &M
Bracelet: Vintage

So the last time I wore this dress, I wore it basically the exact same way. This time, I just switched up the jewelry a bit. I feel as if that some might argue that I should wear this a different way if I am going to have a fashion blog with almost daily What-I-Wore posts, but I don't really care. I like letting the dress shine for itself, I don't think it needs anything covering it up, or taking away from this bold color and print. However last time I forgot to mention the best thing about this dress- the pockets! Dresses with pockets are the best, even if I don't keep anything in them but my hands. I wouldn't want to weigh them down with my cell phone or wallet like a man might, haha.

So, that's my take on this.

Thoughts and Comments? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...