Friday, June 18, 2010

Words to live by....pt.12

"Let me tell you something kid; Everybody gets one chance to do something great. Most people never take the chance, either because they're too scared, or they don't recognize it when it spits on their shoes. "
-The Sandlot


Yup, it's not fashion related- I know. But this quote has been going through my mind all of this week. This week at work, I was offered one of the best opportunities I have ever received, and I nearly turned it down. Then I remembered this quote, and thought of how crazy I was to say no to one of the biggest opportunities in my lifetime. Right now, I'm scared and nervous. But if I don't take this chance...I may never get another one. More details on this in a couple of weeks, but for right now, here's to taking chances.


P.S- If you haven't seen the Sandlot...go. watch. immediately. I don't care if you don't like sports, or baseball, or whatever, but this movie is a classic. Seriously, you're killing me smalls!

Thoughts and Comments? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...