Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Top: Target
Shorts: Hollister
Shoes (not seen): Steve Madden
Belt: J. Crew
Bracelets: Lenox and Segio Lub
Bag(not seen): Coach
Earrings: gift
First, I apologize for not having a full outfit post today, or pictures of the best quality. I haven't really had the time today to get some really good shots. However, I really like this outfit! Red, white, and blue is such a great color combination, and I think I am really going to try and incorporate it more often. Plus- I got to wear this J.Crew metallic blue belt that I love but never wear. To top it all off, the jewelry I wore home this weekend (and the only jewelry I had at home,) was patriotic colored and my toes were already painted blue. I am quite satisfied with myself.

Anyways, happy 4th of July! I hope everyone is spending time with the family, going to barbeque's, laying out by the pool, or seeing fireworks later tonight! Above all, I think everyone should take so time today to remember how fortunate we are to live in a country such as this one and remember what the creators of this country did to make this country so great.

Thoughts and Comments?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...