Friday, July 2, 2010

Tyson's Shopping Spree

From left to right: Alfani turquoise button down dress, Calvin Klein blue and green water color dress, Nine West white with flowers dress, Lilly Pulitzer sunburst dress, Eighty- Six floral printer skirt, Lilly Pulitzer hot pink mini skirt, Bellatrix nude tank, DKNYC white linen pants, I.N.C navy blue and polka dotted mini skirt, Tahiri cream silk tank, BCBG Max Azria navy bermuda short

Today was a most successful day at my favorite mall, Tysons. I look forward to how I will encorporate all these new pieces into my overflowing wardrobe. My favorite part about this- I bought nothing black! I challenged myself while shopping with my mom today to avoid black at all costs. Of course, nothing here could really be worn in the winter unfortunately, which probably aided my blackout mission.

Thoughts and Comments?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...