Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BAMF




Jacket: Romeo and Juliet Couture
Tank: J. Crew
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Coach
Headband: Juicy Couture
Earrings: stolen from mom
I always love the reactions I get from my friends about what I wear. LOVE IT. Although for the most part they like the outfits that I wear, sometimes they make some really interesting comments. Like today for instance, two of my friends described my outfit as "bad ass."

Now, I've never really been describe as a bad ass before, but apparently putting on a black leather jacket and an animal printed skirt makes you bad to the bond. Ba-ba-ba-ba-baddddddddddddddddd. That was necessary, I know.

Anyway, no matter what they say, I really like today's outfit. I've been waiting forever to wear this jacket I got this summer, and today was the perfect early fall day for it. Unfortunately, by the time I got out of my 8:50 p.m. class it was pouring down rain and I was without an umbrella, but I didn't melt - thank goodness. 

I thought this skirt was the perfect complement - much more feminine, but still not too over-the-top girly. I finished this off with my favorite sequined flats (now back in full swing since sandal weather is apparently over), and a black leather headband.

What do you guys think? 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...