Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cherry Tomato


Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: Hanes
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Sperry
Necklace: Neiman Marcus Last Call
As with the last couple of days, there was a dreary and miserable looking forecast for today. However, while this morning there was abundant fog and gray skies, by dinner time, the sun was out, the sky was blue, and I was able to go to my roommates soccer game without getting drenched.

Anyway, in case it rained, I was prepared with my shiny boat shoes. Also - let's talk about my new skirt. I. LOVE. IT. I found it for eight bucks at Charlotte Russe, and thought it was such a great deal! I already know of so many ways I want to wear this, but here was the first idea I had came up with. 

I wanted something that was playful and cute, but without being too fussy. So, I paired my colorful skirt with this boys Hanes shirt, my trusty denim jacket, and some simple blue and gold jewelry.

Honestly, today's outfit is the first I have been really happy with in a long while. What do you guys think?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! Your hair is amazing, did you dye it?? This outfit is so fun, I can't get over it! I would totally wear a skirt tomorrow if I had any intention of shaving my legs, but I don't lol. Maybe I'll wear tights!
    hahah Camille :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Camille- Thank you as always for your thoughtful comments, they seriously make my day! And I haven't dyed it since late August...so I guess it just looks darker here? But I swear I only shave my legs sometimes so I can wear dresses and skirts, otherwise, I just don't care! I really really like this outfit, so I'm glad you do too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...