Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fair Day!



Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Tank: Calvin Klein
Shorts: Hollister
Shoes: Sperry
Earrings: American Eagle

I'm going to the fair today! Woohoo! I'm such a dork. In my county, our fair was really pretty lame, but I love the one in Frederick. They have lots of yummy food stands, games, rides, and an art exhibit! It's all really cool..

But I'm actually just going with my photo class, so unfortunately I won't have time to frolic around at the fair - I'll save that for tomorrow. Today I will focus on taking lots of cool pictures, and trying to restrain myself from not eating everything.

Anyway, so I wanted to wear something pretty simple, and of course some shoes that I wouldn't mind getting too dirty. Sperrys are great for that. For the rest of the outfit, I picked some bright summery colors  to brighten my mood. There are only a couple of days of summer left, so I have to wear the brights while I can!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...