Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lemon and Gray



Cardigan (borrowed from the roomie): Old Navy
Top: BCBG Max Azria
Pants: Paige Premium Denim
Shoes: BCBGirls
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack
Belt (not seen): Gap

I am so sick of the rain here. So so so sick of it! Every day there is a forecast for rain, but you never know if it is actually going to rain, and if it is- when it will happen.

As a result, every morning I am left staring into my closet trying to think of something cute that won't be totally ruined if it starts to pour without a moments notice. Today, this is what I came up with. I had been originally been hoping to wear this lemon colored blouse with my cream colored wrap sweater, but it appears I have left it at home! That's alright though, I thought the gray still looked nice when paired with super dark flare jeans and some simple jewelry.

What are your go to rainy day outfits? Somebody has got to help a girl out!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...