Friday, September 30, 2011

Sally Hansen Set the Stage




It's been awhile since I have done my nails in a different style or color. School has been so busy recently that I've just been doing my nails in solid colors with some of my favorites. However, last week I got a new polish that I was really excited about, and could not wait to use! The result, is above.

I actually don't know what the base color is called, since I borrowed it from a friend, but I do know that it's a very dark purple from Avon - almost a red wine color. Anyway,  the color that I was excited about what the gold glitter (okay, not really a color I guess). But isn't it awesome? It's by Sally Hansen and it is called Set the Stage. The polish is really consistent, and it adds the perfect amount of little and big glitter pieces to every nail. Plus, I know it's going to look awesome with just everything. I can't wait to see how it looks with lighter colors! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your nails are so pretty! They look like nighttime sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce! I love how they turned out too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...