Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm a prep.



Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Cami: Calvin Klein
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: Charter Club
Belt: Juicy Couture
Glasses: Prada
I am happy to say that I am writing this post from my new bubblegum pink Sony Vaio! After being without a personal computer for the last two weeks, I am quite happy to be working out of my room (or the library, quad, or dining hall) whenever I want! I no longer will have to wait for a computer in the basement of my dorm late at night, or ask if I can borrow one of my friends. AWESOME. Also equally awesome, because I backed up my computer, I didn't lose any information. Thank goodness.

Meaning- my daily scheduled posts should be right back on track! Now I know this one is being published late, but at least it's getting up!

Anyway, I had a lot to do today: classes, meetings, several trips to Bestbuy, and a trip down to northern Virginia so I can be with the boy for some of the weekend. So, I wanted to be pretty preppy (as usual anymore), but I also wanted to be super comfortable. To do that, I picked these awesome cropped pants I got at J.Crew on a super sale sometime last year (for like $13 dollars, if I remember correctly), and I paired them with a simple button down shirt, and bright flats. Polished and pulled together, but not a lot of effort required. Love it.
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...