Thursday, September 29, 2011

The sun is up!



Shirt: Forever 21
Cami: Calvin Klein
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Kate Spade
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Belt: Gap
Do you see that?! That glaring light coming out the dirty window behind me? Now, I know what you're thinking - "this can't be possible, a sunny day in Maryland in September!" Well let me set the record straight, today the sun came out. After spending the entire month in hiding, it finally decided to make a much welcomed appearance. Well for most of the day. Thankfully - THANKFULLY - when it did rain today, it did the two hours that I was in class. #winning

In fact, that light was so so bright this morning, it actually woke me up! However, when I saw that it was so sunny outside, I was put in a great mood, despite having just woken up. It put me in the mood to straighten my hair (something not worth bothering with when it rains), wear a cute short skirt (with sparkly sandals), and go for a two and half mile run without complaining about it! See what great things the weather can do to a persons attitude? Wonders, I tell you. On a side note, I could never live in Seattle.

Anyway, for this absolutely joyous occasion, I wanted to look super cute (even though it is technically fall right now, but it doesn't feel like it). So I decided to wear this short white mini skirt, because I know I can't away with that much longer! Then, I paired it with this casual faded blue and white button down and gold complementing accessories. I actually felt really cute for once today, and this was a great to perk up my mood! Now, where's the weekend?!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That outfit is really crisp and cute!
    I like your blog so much I awarded you with the "Tell Me About Yourself" award. Go ahead and participate if you'd like to. :)

    Here's the link: http://prettykeenkate.blogspot.com/2011/10/tell-me-about-yourself-award-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kate! I think I will participate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...