Saturday, October 15, 2011

Aruba Blue and Frenzy




Awhile ago, Cupcakes and Cashmere, one of my favorite blogs, did a post about her nails in a very similar style (seen here). Ever since I saw that post, I couldn't wait to try it out for myself! While really a very simple manicure, it's still stands out just slightly from a traditional one color manicure.

Like Emily mentions in her post, the combinations are endless! For my first attempt, I chose Essie's Aruba Blue for most of my nails. It's the most perfect shade of blue, and it was a great jewel tone for the fall. For my ring finger, I chose Sinful Color's Frenzy. It's a mix of magenta and blue glitter, and it added the perfect pop against the deep blue.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...