Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back to the daily grind..



Dress: Miss Sixty
Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer
Earrings: Charter Club
Shoes: Coach
Belt: Cole Haan

After a super relaxing FIVE day weekend, I'm back at school! Although I didn't get nearly as much done over the break as I wanted to, I got to spend a lot of time relaxing, hanging out with the family, and going out. My break was much needed, and well deserved, if I do say so myself.

To get back into the swing of things, I decided on this a-line dress that I absolutely love! When I originally bought it, I was only kind of "meh," about it. However, my mom loved it so much that she convinced me to get it...and I am so glad I did! I think I've had it for about a month and a half now, and I've already worn it four times. For a dress, that's a lot wear for me in such a short amount of time!

I paired it with my super soft cream-colored wrap sweater that I finally remembered to bring back from home, and some pretty simple gold Coach flats. Of course, the minute I am back at school it decides to rain...AGAIN. I am beginning to associate this school with one thing - rain. It's really rather sad. I was home all break and had lots of sunshine, but the minute I'm back, the weather brings the rain with it. Lovely.

But enough complaining. I really like this outfit, and definitely can't wait to wear this dress in different ways through the fall and winter!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...