Friday, October 28, 2011

Black and Purple



So when I did my nails for this week, I thought I would stay on track with what I have been doing the past couple of weeks. Solid color on four fingers, glitter all over my ring finger. A winning combination, as so clearly masterminded by Cupcakes and Cashmere.

This weeks combination? Essie's "Licorice" combined with Nicole by O.P.I "One Less Lonely Glitter". Because I had done my nails knowing that I wanted them to match for the dance last weekend (in which I was wearing a black dress,) I knew I wanted to do black as the base. Then, I decided on the purple glitter, not because it matched, but because it is such a fun color! 

Unfortunately, black and purple this time of the year are always associated with the Baltimore Ravens (of whom I am not a fan). Thankfully, none of my friends mentioned this fact! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...