Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Charcoal


Cardigan: BCBG Max Azria
Tank: J. Crew
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: Charter Club
Belt: stolen from mom
If I thought yesterday was bad, I should have known that today would be worst. First, I had my exam at 9:55. Thankfully, I think I killed it, but I was worried about it all morning. Then, off to finish my paper for my photography class, grab a quick lunch, go to my newspaper meeting, and finish my photo portfolio. WHEW. Definitely a long day, but now it's almost over. Tomorrow will be a fresh slate.

Much like yesterday, I wanted to be comfortable, but I still wanted to look polished and put together. Now in my opinion, what's better for that than a super luxurious cashmere cardigan, and some cropped pants. These pants are seriously the BEST. They have the feel, comfort and flexibility of leggings, but they aren't! If you can't tell, I hate it when people where leggings as pants. They aren't pants. But these are! And I love them for that.

To top it all off, I threw on the same belt as yesterday, and a classic pair of pearl earrings. I'm brilliant, am I not? Just kidding. You don't have to answer that.

P.S- Please ignore that too short piece of hair sticking out of my head... embarrassing. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...