Monday, October 17, 2011

Comfy and Practical


Dress: Bailey 44
Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Belt: stolen from my mom
Earrings: gift

It's Monday and the sun is out! That has to mean good things for the rest of the week, right? Well, I think so.

So, I'm still trying to take advantage of the beautiful weather and my dresses, so I decided on this super soft dress. Layered with a light cardigan and my worn in brown boots, this was outfit was perfect for this nice fall day. Comfort was key here too because I knew that I would be staying up late writing a paper and finishing my midterm photo portfolio. However, there was no way I going to be seen on campus looking like a slob and wearing sweatpants! Thankfully, this outfit got the job done, and my work got done too!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! I will not slob! I love the unexpected cheetah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...