Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Shirt: Anne Klein
Dress (worn as a skirt): Suzy Chin for Maggie Boutique
Shoes: Coach
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack

Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope everybody is doing something fun tonight, or did something fun this weekend! I'm really lame, so I only went out on Thursday night (as Ariel!), and spent the rest of the weekend studying and hanging out with my roomie/lover.

Anyway, in honor of Halloween, I thought I would really get into the festivities by sporting some black and navy blue (ha, I'm so funny). I'm pretty sure this is one of the biggest fashion no-nos, but I don't really care, and I was too tired this morning to think of something more creative. However, paired with some pearls and sequins, it's not too bad of a look.

Other than today though, I really like almost all of my outfits from this month - which is rare. I wore a lot of preppy pieces, so maybe that's what I'm into right now...? I don't know. Let's hope that I am this happy with my outfits by the end of November! 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Stylish minds think alike: I also donned black-and-white in my latest costume.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...