Monday, October 10, 2011

Holy Glitter!



So last Thursday night when I did my nails, I really wanted to do something fun and different. The past couple of weeks I have mostly been sticking to painting with one solid color, and this week I wanted to mix it up. What better way to do that than with a different colored glittered polish for every nail!

Unfortunately, I didn't have enough to go through an all around rainbow like I wanted to, but that's okay. If I had it my way, I would have probably used a pink glitter on my pinkie, and something more green on my thumb. But again, no biggie. So from left to right (of the bottom picture) here is what I used
Index Finger: Henley Regatta by Butter London
Middle Finger: Such a Go Glitter by Nicole by OPI
Ring Finger:One Less Lonely Glitter by Nicole by OPI (and yes, I am embarrassed this is from the Biebs line)
Pinkie: Pitch-Black-Glimmer by Nicole by OPI
(my thumb nail polish is not included because it was borrowed and I don't remember the name)

Now this look may be pretty childish, but I am definitely still a child! I really love how this came out, as it put a smile on my face all week long. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...