Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Inspired by...What I Wore


Top: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Skirt: I.N.C
Boots: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Bracelet: Forever 21
Earrings: gift

A big shout out to Jessica of What I Wore for today's outfit inspiration! I saw her wearing something very similar just the other day (okay, almost exactly the same), and now that I have this new chambray shirt, I decided to replicate it!

Like I was saying, this chambray shirt was just one of my fabulous finds from the Delia*s warehouse sale last weekend. I had been on the lookout for one forever, and finally found one that fit perfectly (no gaping between the buttons)! Plus, I couldn't beat the price - $7. Winning.

Since the shirt is so casual, it's the perfect complement to this super sparkly and shiny skirt that I absolutely love! Now I think some people might find sequins too dressy and flashy to wear during the daytime, but I beg to differ. I think when paired with other casual pieces, the two can balance each other out perfectly. Finally, I paired it with some simple jewelry and my classic brown boots to let the skirt steal the show!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I like yours so much better! I hate that weird coat she is wearing, it just doesn't match. This is so cute though, love it!! Don't forget to link up on wednesday, I'll remember to put it up this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...