Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Friday!



Shirt: Anne Klein
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Anne Klein
Belt (not seen): Gap
Scarf: Forever 21

Today is Friday - hooray! While I had the BEST of intentions to sit quietly in my room today doing my homework and getting organizing for my midterms next week, it just didn't get done. Whenever you plan a day like that, it never does. Instead, I spent what turned out to be a beautiful day running through the park, getting pumpkin pie frozen yogurt, and going out to eat with my roommates parents. It was the perfect fall day!

As you can probably tell by today's look, it was all about comfort. A super soft 3/4 sleeve shirt, my stretchiest denim, and broken in flats fit the comfort bill perfectly. In addition, my scarf keep me warm from the big gusts of wind without being too bulky.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...