Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rainy Day Chic



Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Dress: Laundry by Shelli Segal
T-shirt: Hanes
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Juicy Couture
Socks: Forever 21
Headband: Juicy Couture
Umbrella: Target

It's Thursday which means one thing in mind - it's the weekend (for me at least)! Unfortunately, the weather did not want to reflect this joyous occasion, and it decided to rain. Whatever, I'm in a considerably good mood today, so the rain cannot ruin my parade today!

Anyway, for today's outfit I just wanted to keep it pretty simple, and most importantly, I wanted to stay dry. Of course, my rainboots were an essential part of this, they let me walk through all the big puddles on campus, and still look pretty cute! In addition, I decided to wear this super cute jumper to show off my boots, and a cardigan for an additional warmth. Overall, a super simple, but still put together look. I've said it time and time again, I refuse to look like a slob just because it is raining!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I live in one of the rainiest cities in the world, so this is right up my alley. Way to rock those wellies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...