Monday, October 24, 2011

Shades of Blue



Blazer: Diane von Furstenberg
Shirt: Theory
Skirt: Theory
Belt (a broken necklace): Claire*s
Shoes: Target

For some reason, I get the impression that this month I wore WAY more preppy ensembles than usual. Now don't get me wrong, I love dressing preppy, but I don't think I usually dress as preppy as I have been this month.

Keeping that in mind, I still love today's outfit! Whenever I am looking for something polished and clean, I started with a tailored button down shirt and fitted blazer. They both suit a women's body perfectly, but because they are fitted, they don't look too manly. I paired it with my super comfortable moccasins and pearls for the ultimate preppy girl look. 


Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...