Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Squeaky Clean




Blazer: Target
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Camisole (not seen): Calvin Klein
Skirt: Theory
Shoes: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Headband: Juicy Couture
Earrings: Charter Club
Belt: Gap

So if you read my post yesterday, you may remember me mentioning that whenever I don't know what to wear, I pull one of my classic button down shirts from out of the closet. Unfortunately, today was one of those days - again.

It's not that I don't like this outfit, don't get me wrong. Because truth be told, I really love this outfit! It's preppy, clean, and basic. However, it lacks any real creativity. But that's alright. Being so busy with school anymore, I don't exactly have tons of time for outfit creativity. Oh well, let's hope for something better tomorrow!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...