Sunday, October 23, 2011

A week in iPhone Photos

Well I haven't done one of these in FOREVER! Between finally syncing my iPhone to my new computer, and getting the new iOS5 (I don't even know if that is how you type it...?) I hadn't been able to put pictures from my iPhone on my computer. So without further ado, here is what has been going on according to my iPhone.


One of the BEST things to eat during the fall...a caramel apple!


My friend Hannah and I went on a hike last Sunday, and ended up looking over Frederick. Such a beautiful view on such a beautiful day.


Typical day in the dining hall...I end up laying down on Bridgitte while she's trying to eat.


So when we went to the Delia*s Warehouse Sale this year, my friend Bridgitte tried on what she though was a dress...but it looks like it was actually a romper! Don't you guys hate it when that happens?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...