Tuesday, November 8, 2011

All American



Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: American Eagle
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Earrings: Charter Club

Okay I'm pretty sure this outfit is the perfect example of all American girl. Pearl stud earrings, navy blue and white stripes, red, and a denim jacket. Together, I feel comfortable with what I am wearing, but feminine and pretty at the same time. 

I think that a lot of times people think that you can only wear red, white, and blue on the fourth of July, but I disagree. When worn together, I think they complement each other perfectly, while still looking fresh and preppy. What are your thoughts?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. ughughguhghhh I need to buy riding boots that's what I think!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...