Saturday, November 26, 2011

Aruba Blue and Starry Silver Glitter



There's no doubt in my mind that Essie's "Aruba Blue" is one of my favorite nail colors. It's matches my schools blue perfectly, it only requires two coats, and it works during any season. So, when I decided to wear the cutest royal blue BCBG Max Azria dress to the dance last week, I knew that this shade would match perfectly. 

However I didn't want to just do solid nails, so I added NYC's "Starry Silver Glitter" to my ring finger. Okay, so this isn't much different then how I have been doing my nails the last couple of weeks, but it's something. Anyway, I have never used this glitter before, but I really like it. I imagine it would take about four or five coats to  get all over glitter, but it's perfect as a layering polish. Filled with small silver glitter and blue and purple hexagon pieces, it adds just enough sparkle.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...