Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Black & White


Shirt (gift): Forever 21
Pants: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Bracelet (gift): Forever 21
Shoes: Anne Klein
Earrings: gift

A busy day call for basic pieces with special details. For example, this cream colored top.with lace on the front, and a keyhole on the back with little pearl buttons. Or these shoes: basic back flats with a gold zipper flower embellishment. Paired with my new favorite piece in my wardrobe, these black skinny jeans, I felt put together and cute. 

Unfortunately, I was not doing so well with white today. By dinner, I had already dripped butter from my bagel and salsa from quesadilla on it. Thanks to Tide-to-go it wasn't a huge deal, but I think I will stick away from wearing white tomorrow.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...