Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blair Waldorf Wannabe

Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Skirt: Theory
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: Charter Club
Today't outfit inspiration: Blair Waldorf (season 1) of Gossip Girl. The past couple of days I have been re-watching all of the old episodes, and have been really into the fashion on the show. This is totally something Blair would have worn in the first season. It's super preppy and school girl chic, which is so reminiscent of old Blair. The only thing I'm missing is a headband, but it just wasn't working out with my hair today. Oh and a pearl necklace. But I wasn't feeling that either. C'est la vie.

I'm really loving these tights, btw. Of course, after never wearing them the entire year I have had them, I have worn them twice in a week. So, it just figures that they got a long run in them by the end of today. Just my luck!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You look fat and have no chance to look like Blair.
    I don't understand why fat people just don't try a diet? And they continue to eat food full of saturated fat?! Hey guys, what about loosing a couple kilograms?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...