Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cashmere Sweaters and Riding Boots


Sweater: Banana Republic
Pants: Delia*s
Shoes: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Necklace: Vintage
Belt (not seen): Gap

It's beginning to feel more and more like fall every day, which means two things - cashmere sweaters, and riding boots. Much like Ralph Lauren button downs, whenever I don't know what to wear, these are two classic fall staples that always look polished and classy. However, I did notice today that the soles of my boots are beginning to tear...I will have to look for a new pair soon.

For a special touch, I added this vintage crystal necklace that I got from my grandma. When the light catches it in a certain way, there is just the prettiest sparkle. 

And with that, my weekend has begun! Hope you guys have a great one!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Maybe take the shoes to a cobbler? You can probably get them resoled for $20

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...