Thursday, November 17, 2011

Casual Thursday


Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Tights: DKNY
Shoes: Bandolino
Bracelets: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Happy Thursday everyone! It's raining yet again, so today called for another simple and no-fuss outfit that would be comfortable throughout the day.

I decided to start with this chambray shirt that I am in love with. I wasn't sure how often I would wear one if I ever were to purchase one, but I wear this all the time! So this was definitely a great buy. I paired it with this high waisted black skirt, black tights, and my new black boots. This outfit definitely doesn't require a lot of thinking, but it's a lot nicer looking than sweats and a t-shirt.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. very cute outfit - I especially like the skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...