Sunday, November 6, 2011

Henley Regatta and Black Shatter



This week when I did my nails, I actually decided to do something different! I have been doing the same thing for the past couple of weeks, and I finally got sick of it. But of course, because this me, I still couldn't resist glitter.

I started with Butter London's "Henley Regatta" as my base, and I love how it turned out. Although it took three coats to get the full on glittered look that you see above, I didn't want to take the chance of having any bare spots of my nails. Then, I added the OPI's black shatter on top. At first, I wasn't sure that I wanted to put the shatter on top, because I liked how the glitter looked so much on it's own (I seriously couldn't stop staring at my glittery nails). However, I'm glad I did! I think it's a super fun look that is the perfect combination of girly me, and badass me.

What do you guys think? Any ideas for nails this week?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the sparkles under the shatter :) Your nails look really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...