Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In a Rush



Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Dress: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack

Remember that nice weather that I raved about all yesterday? Gone. It poured almost all day today, and the skies never showed a glimpse of the sun. Not that I would have known that at 4:15 this morning when I left for my internship, but no matter. At least I had my boots to keep me dry!

Anyway, I kept things pretty casual today, with just a simple blue dress and this coral color cardigan. I love wearing all these bright colors against the sea of grays and blacks on campus - it just puts me in a better mood. Finally, I just added my strand of pearls and a skinny belt to finish things off. What do you guys think?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...