Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Interview Appropriate


Blazer: Target
Top: Rebecca Taylor
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Coach
Necklace: Betsey Johnson

So today I had an interview with one of the big top 40 stations in the DC/Metro area. I'll find out in about a two weeks if I got it, so keep your fingers crossed for me! The interview went really well today, so I'm staying hopeful.

Anyway, so I needed something that would still look nice after my hour long drive, and that I wouldn't mind wearing until 9 tonight. This silk top (which is one of my favorites), combined with this simple black skirt and pumps fit the bill perfectly. They always say that when you have a big interview or a date or anything like that, you should wear something that you feel comfortable in. So, I try to follow that whenever I can. That way, when your at your important event, you aren't worried about your clothes - you're just focused on the task at hand. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...