Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Ramblings



Dress: Calvin Klein
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Bracelet: vintage

It's a mere two days before December, and it's 72 degrees outside. Now don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining. But it sure is weird going bare-legged at the end of November, not wearing a coat, and not being cold. Again - I'm not complaining. I'm actually really happy about the weather, but it only proves that global warming is completely real.

So anyway, in honor of this gorgeous weather, I decided to bare my legs and my arms for possibly the last time this year with this new sweater dress I got at Tysons a couple of weeks ago. It's one of those kind of dresses that perfectly hugs my body, no matter what way I move. 

To finish my simple look, I paired it with my classic brown boots and some gold jewelry. Instant classic.

Side note - does anyone know what color this dress is? I've been trying to figure it out with my friends all day, but have yet to make a decision. We're having a hard time deciding between olive, dark khaki, or brown. What do you guys think? 
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...