Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Cargo Jacket


Jacket: Tahari
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Charter Club
Belt (not seen): Gap

I got this jacket this summer, and this is the first time I am actually wearing it! That seems to happen to me all the time. I buy something that I really like, and then I don't wear it for months. I think in this case it was because this jacket just feels like a fall piece to me, but I'm not really sure. Either way - I love it, and can't wait to pair it with more options.

This time, I decided to go with a really casual route. Plain white button down, dark skinny jeans, and basic brown loafers. When I don't know what to wear, this is the easiest way to go, but it still looks put together! People always say that's it so easy to put on sweatpants and a t-shirt, but I'm telling you, this is equally easy! More importantly, this looks 100 times better. For a finishing touch, I added a pair of pearls stud earrings and a pearl necklace.

What do you guys think?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...