Thursday, November 3, 2011

Perfect fall look



Jacket: Tahari
Dress: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Shoes: BCBGirls
Necklace: Last Call Neiman Marcus

I am loving this outfit... A LOT. Maybe it's the softness of the fabric, the cut of the dress, the cargo green paired with the royal blue and aquamarine, or maybe it's something else. Either way, a great fall look. It was a sunny 60 degree day, and the sun felt great on my bare legs.

This dress was another one of my great finds at the Delia*s warehouse sale - just $12! I love how simple it is, and I know that it's going to look really nice with a lot of other colored jackets and jewelry. I also decided to wear this jacket for the second time this week, and think it looks great. I was originally going to wear a coral colored cardigan, but for some reason the I think the green looks better. Maybe because it is more of a fall color? I don't know.

Now it's time for the weekend - woohoo!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, and the jacket's gorgeous! I really like that it has a girly twist. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...