Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Plum and Leopard


Jacket: DKNY
Dress: Guess
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Belt: stolen from my mom
Earrings: gift

I'm loving today's outfit! My hair...not so much, but my outfit is definitely a win.

I started with this new dress that I got over the weekend at Tyson's. I love the rich plum color of it paired with the little gold buttons on the side. The dress is really so simple, but so elegant at the same time. Then, I switched the purple sash it had came with for a leopard print belt. Although I wasn't sure it was going to work, I think it looks much better than the belt it came with it.

Finally, I added my new brown leather boots which I LOVE. I've been wearing my brown boots that I got from the Delia*s warehouse sale for over a year now, and they show it. The leather over my feet has cracked, the soles are splitting, and the heels are completely worn down. So, when I saw these super soft brown boots on sale while shopping this weekend, I knew I had to have them. I know they will be the perfect complement to the rest of my fall wardrobe. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...