Monday, November 21, 2011

So close..

Dress: BCBG Max Azria
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Bandolino
Belt: stolen from mom

So today I let someone borrow my memory card for my nice camera, so I'm stuck using my little point and shoot which I have no tripod for. I actually wasn't going to take a picture at all, but I hate the idea of not taking a picture of an outfit I like, so I did anyway.

It was drizzly and cold day, so I tried to perk up my room with some bright purple tights and a cute leopard belt. I think it takes this simple wool dress to the next level, without being too much for classes.

Side note - I am SO ready for Thanksgiving break. I need to get off campus for a couple of days to clear my head for upcoming finals, so this break couldn't come at a better time.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. @Jane- I think so too! They definitely keep things interesting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...